Why I do what I do...

I'm just a young guy... and I am training to be a superhero! I grew up going to Sunday School. Some of my friends have just given up on all the stuff we were taught... I just can't do that. I have to stay true to what I think. Some people say that I'm just following what my parents say. They try to make me feel dumb for not doing stuff that they want to do. I just can't. I want to do something to help them see what I think.

Now I spend a lot of time in my room--I mean the Wind Tunnel--coming up with ways to stop my friends from making bad choices. If I can make them stop for just a minute, they may just do the right thing. Life is so complicated sometimes. It was easy when we were little, but something has changed since we started Junior high.

I have some pretty cool gadgets. They may not look like much, but they do what I need them to. Not sure what to do... I guess I just have to strive to be WINDPROOF!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Windproof again!

Wow!  Has it really been almost a year since I wrote in my blog?  I guess time flies when you spend all your spare time running around helping keep the weaker kids safe on their way to school.  It finally is getting warmer here.  Nothing makes training easier than warm weather!  I went out for a run yesterday and when I was going along my usualy path I saw some kids playing keep away with another kid's lunch kit.  Really?  Does that still happen?

I just walked slowly through the park where they were and caught their eye.  The biggest one stood with the lunch kit behind his back... AS IF I DIDN'T SEE THAT!  I turned to him and said, "Is that yours?"

"What?" he says.  He had this look on his face that said that he needed to be slapped.... But I didn't want to do that.

"That lunch kit?"

"Yeah, this kid owes me some money."  One of the other ones laughs.

"How about you give it back to him?"

"Why don't you get it for him?"

Kid, you have no idea who you are dealing with here.  Do you really want to do this?  Do you really want to challenge me?  I can't believe he said that to me.

"Just give it back to him." I said.  He stand there and I see him look over my shoulder to one of his buddies.  They have surrounded me.  They think they have the upper hand.  They don't know what I have on the hand I have in my pocket.  I have one of my micro-turbine gloves on. 

His buddy is not exaclty quiet, I can hear him running at me so I spin and point my glove, and blast him over with air.  He is totally not expecting that.  The other three come running at me, and one by one I drop them to the ground.  They get scared and run away.  They leave the lunch box behind.  I hand it to the kid.  I hope they don't come back, but I know there is a good chance that tehy will.  I'll have to find a way to help them see what they are doing..... Maybe time for a costumeed appearance.

No comments: