Why I do what I do...

I'm just a young guy... and I am training to be a superhero! I grew up going to Sunday School. Some of my friends have just given up on all the stuff we were taught... I just can't do that. I have to stay true to what I think. Some people say that I'm just following what my parents say. They try to make me feel dumb for not doing stuff that they want to do. I just can't. I want to do something to help them see what I think.

Now I spend a lot of time in my room--I mean the Wind Tunnel--coming up with ways to stop my friends from making bad choices. If I can make them stop for just a minute, they may just do the right thing. Life is so complicated sometimes. It was easy when we were little, but something has changed since we started Junior high.

I have some pretty cool gadgets. They may not look like much, but they do what I need them to. Not sure what to do... I guess I just have to strive to be WINDPROOF!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting warmer...

It’s getting easier to get out and do my early morning rounds since the temperature is getting warmer. Loved those few days last week when it was really warm… Now we are back to usual end of March/April beginning temps.

I was out one morning and with all the wind (love that stuff) the garbage cans along the street had blown over. I had a blast… actually, I used my gloves to blast the garbage back into the cans. SO FUN!

Then I saw a woman out for a morning run. I’m not sure what happened, but I saw her trip and fall. She ‘tucked and rolled’ so it could have been much worse. She still scraped her knee. Sort of cute I guess, but she was just sitting there whimpering in pain, but I stumbled her as I swooped in from the sky. Suddenly the whimpering stopped…. That is until I cleared up the cut and bandaged it. She was thankful though! It was amazing! I flew off as she watched me in awe. I had to get ready for school.

No comments: