Why I do what I do...

I'm just a young guy... and I am training to be a superhero! I grew up going to Sunday School. Some of my friends have just given up on all the stuff we were taught... I just can't do that. I have to stay true to what I think. Some people say that I'm just following what my parents say. They try to make me feel dumb for not doing stuff that they want to do. I just can't. I want to do something to help them see what I think.

Now I spend a lot of time in my room--I mean the Wind Tunnel--coming up with ways to stop my friends from making bad choices. If I can make them stop for just a minute, they may just do the right thing. Life is so complicated sometimes. It was easy when we were little, but something has changed since we started Junior high.

I have some pretty cool gadgets. They may not look like much, but they do what I need them to. Not sure what to do... I guess I just have to strive to be WINDPROOF!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just finished my homework...

You know, some days it's not all that great being in junior high.  Going to be a rough morning getting up.  All I can do is learn the countries in Africa. Egypt is there... who knew?  :)

No comments: