Why I do what I do...

I'm just a young guy... and I am training to be a superhero! I grew up going to Sunday School. Some of my friends have just given up on all the stuff we were taught... I just can't do that. I have to stay true to what I think. Some people say that I'm just following what my parents say. They try to make me feel dumb for not doing stuff that they want to do. I just can't. I want to do something to help them see what I think.

Now I spend a lot of time in my room--I mean the Wind Tunnel--coming up with ways to stop my friends from making bad choices. If I can make them stop for just a minute, they may just do the right thing. Life is so complicated sometimes. It was easy when we were little, but something has changed since we started Junior high.

I have some pretty cool gadgets. They may not look like much, but they do what I need them to. Not sure what to do... I guess I just have to strive to be WINDPROOF!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall

Fall is in the air, and soon I will be in the air too!  I love days like this where there are some clouds in the sky with lots of blue still showing.  I can use the clouds to hide in when I fly.  People can't see me all the time so I just look like something that saw out of the corner of their eye.  Love it!

No comments: