Why I do what I do...

I'm just a young guy... and I am training to be a superhero! I grew up going to Sunday School. Some of my friends have just given up on all the stuff we were taught... I just can't do that. I have to stay true to what I think. Some people say that I'm just following what my parents say. They try to make me feel dumb for not doing stuff that they want to do. I just can't. I want to do something to help them see what I think.

Now I spend a lot of time in my room--I mean the Wind Tunnel--coming up with ways to stop my friends from making bad choices. If I can make them stop for just a minute, they may just do the right thing. Life is so complicated sometimes. It was easy when we were little, but something has changed since we started Junior high.

I have some pretty cool gadgets. They may not look like much, but they do what I need them to. Not sure what to do... I guess I just have to strive to be WINDPROOF!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sad girl in the corner...

Today at lunch I saw a girl in the corner sitting by herself. She looked really sad. Earlier in English class I saw her try to share a poem that she wrote in front of the class. A guy at the back laughed, and then others joined in.

It wasn't a funny poem. I could tell she worked really hard on it.

I wish I wasn't so shy, or I would have gone to talk to her about her poem. I liked it. Maybe I'll get another chance to encourage her.

I hope.

WP

No comments: